Sunday 15 January 2006

About my C++ projects

Well, I've started a few months ago learning C++ game development, I have a background of C++ for Uni and I am trying to further this in preperation for my upcoming final year project. After failed attempts in just DirectX, I have managed to get a good (basic) foot hold in the Ogre3D graphics engine(open source). I hope to use this in my final year project, although I'm still mulling over various projects to use it for. It is keeping me actively learning c++ and game development over my placement year

At the moment I've got a basic game in mind that I hope to complete as a basic start in learning to use the engine better. I will probably discuss this in another blog along with some pictures of early development.


Physics Test
More Screenshots

No comments: